This user guide describes the work of the Logistics application for Wialon Local 2104.
The Logistics application helps to organize the work of courier services at all stages. The application has two versions: a web version for operators and a mobile one for couriers (works on smartphones and tablets with Android and iOS).
Web version functions:
- creating and importing orders;
- distributing the orders among units;
- planning routes automatically;
- monitoring the execution of routes;
- communicating with couriers via calls, chat and notifications,
- sending notifications to clients by email and SMS;
- preparing reports after the execution of routes.
Mobile version functions:
- sending data about the location of the courier;
- tracking the route on the map;
- changing the order status with a possibility to send comments and photos;
- communicating with the operator via calls and chat.