This user guide describes the work of the Logistics application for Wialon Local 2204.
To work with the Logistics application, the version of the Wialon Local server solution should not be older than three years from the date of its release.
The application helps to organize the work of courier services at all stages. The application has two versions: a web version for operators and a mobile one for couriers (works on smartphones and tablets with Android and iOS).
Web version functions:
- creating and importing orders;
- distributing the orders among units;
- planning routes automatically;
- monitoring the execution of routes;
- communicating with couriers via chat and notifications,
- sending notifications to clients by email and SMS;
- preparing reports after the execution of routes.
Mobile version functions:
- sending data about the location of the courier;
- tracking the route on the map;
- changing the order status with a possibility to send comments and photos;
- communicating with the operator via chat and with the client via calls.
Read about logging in to the application on the next page.