This guide describes how to work with blocks in NimBus beginning from the creation of the routes.
Let us take as an example the following situation: a bus should leave the bus depot at 09.50, execute the route 12 times in both directions and return to the depot by 18.00.
- On the basis of the prepared stops, create four routes:
- from the depot to the first stop of the main route (you can indicate from the depot in the description);
- from the first to the last stop of the route (forth);
- from the last to the first stop (back);
- from the first stop to the depot (to the depot).
All the routes should be of the same name and type. In our case, the type is Bus.
- Make sure that the switch of automatic creation of rides is activated for all the routes.
- Add schedules on the Schedules tab of the route properties. Repeat this step with each route. The same operation pattern (or none) should be applied to all the schedules.
- On the Blocks page, where the four created routes have already been combined into a collection of routes, click on the icon .
- Select the schedules that should be included in the block. Click Save.
- On the Rides page, select Blocks in the drop-down list. Click on the necessary block and assign the unit that should execute rides. Click Save.