Wialon is an application for mobile devices that includes a set of basic features of the Wialon monitoring system. The Wialon application allows you to:
- view the basic properties of units;
- watch their movement on the map;
- run reports on units (unit groups);
- send notifications and commands;
- control visits to geofences, and so on.
Below are the requirements for the correct operation of the application:
- Android 5.0 or later;
- permissions in the device settings to determine location and send notifications.
To work with the Wialon Local mobile application, the version of the Wialon Local server solution should not be older than three years from the date of its release.