The work list displays the units that are being monitored. Two view modes are available: Units and Groups. In the Groups mode, you can see the group names and the number of units included in it. Tap the line with the name of the group to see the list of units.
The Query messages or reports access right is required.
When you log in to the application for the first time, the work list of units is the same as the one on the Monitoring tab in the web version of Wialon.
If the unit is deactivated, it is not displayed in the work list.
The following information can be displayed for each unit:
- speed if the unit is moving or the parking sign () near the unit icon;
- ignition state if there is a sensor (/ );
- last state information (: start time, : duration, : current mileage for trips);
- address or name of the geofence where the unit is located (if the Geofences as addresses option is enabled);
- the time of the last message.
The time of the last message is coloured differently depending on when the message was received:
- : last message was received within 5 minutes;
- : last message was received within an hour;
- : last message was received within 24 hours;
- : last message was received more than a day ago.
A long tap on the unit opens an additional menu with the following options.
|Send command||Sending the commands created in the web version of Wialon.|
|Share location||Sending the locator link which allows you to monitor a unit on the map during the selected validity period. The available intervals: 1 hour, 3 hours, day, week, or a custom interval.|
|Navigation apps||Planning a route using other navigation applications installed on a mobile device.|
|Copy coordinates||Copying the coordinates of the unit to the clipboard.|
|Execute report||Going to the Reports tab with the unit or group field already filled in.|
In the Groups mode, this menu contains only the Share location and Send command options. Tap the icon to open the menu.
You can send the command only to those units that have it configured in the unit properties. To see the list of the units that do not support the command, tap the icon .
To work with commands, the View commands and Execute commands access rights are required.
Adding items to the work list
To edit the work list, follow the steps below.
- Select the Units or Groups tab.
- Tap the icon located to the right of the search.
- Select the required units or unit groups. When selecting, you can use the search or the Select all button to the right of it. In addition, you can use the Select all button to select all the items filtered by the search.
- Save or cancel the changes.
The Units from web version option, which becomes available when selecting items, allows you to synchronize the work list of the application with the one on the Monitoring tab in the web version of Wialon. If the option is enabled, you cannot edit the list manually.