The management system (CMS Manager) is intended for the top user and users with dealer rights and allows them to organize the service structure, manage accounts, resources, users, units, and other macro-objects.
The management system allows:
- creating and managing accounts (giving them access to the system objects, controlling payments, assigning billing plans, limiting the services and determining their cost);
- managing users (giving them access to the system objects and other rights, creating objects on their behalf);
- configuring units and unit groups and managing access to them;
- retransmitting the data received from the units to other servers and systems;
- restoring the deleted objects from trash, and more.
Was this helpful?
Only this page