The monitoring system is used by end users to track their units, that is, vehicles.
Unit tracking allows you to:
- detect the location of units and watch their movement on the map in real time;
- receive notifications when a unit stops being connected, enters or leaves a geofence;
- send commands to units to start and turn off their engine or activate and deactivate outputs;
- schedule automatic sending of commands and reports by means of jobs;
- display unit tracks on the map and run reports based on the information sent by units, and so on.
Was this helpful?
Only this page