Unit tracking allows:
- detecting the location of units and watching their movement on the map;
- observing changes of various unit parameters (speed, fuel level, temperature, voltage, etc.) in real time and with the help of notifications;
- managing units (sending commands and messages, assigning jobs and routes, adjusting notifications, etc.), trailers, and drivers (phone calls, SMS, registering work shifts, assigning to a unit, etc.);
- tracking the unit moving along a route with check points which should be visited on schedule;
- interpreting information derived from a unit in various kinds of reports (tables, charts, movement tracks, event markers, complete statistics, etc.), and much more.
Tracking results can be either presented on a computer screen or exported to files in different formats.
Was this helpful?