To restore the unit properties, you should have the following access rights:
- rights to all the unit properties, regardless of which properties you want to restore;
- right to delete the object;
- rights to perform actions with files.
The buttons for restoring and exporting the unit properties are displayed at the bottom of the General tab.
Restoring unit properties
If you change or delete data on a certain tab of the unit properties by mistake, you can restore it. The settings of the properties saved in the last 14 days are available for recovery. These settings are saved automatically on a separate server once every 24 hours.
To restore the version of settings for a certain day, follow these steps:
- Click on the Restore properties button.
- In the calendar, select a date for which you want to restore the settings. The dates with the available saved settings are highlighted in orange.
- In the window that opens, select the properties you want to restore and click OK.
Exporting unit properties
Using the Export to file button, you can save the selected data from the unit properties to a separate file in the WLP format. For a detailed description of the function, go to the Export to WLP page.