In order for the user to be able to create trailers:
- the Trailers service should be activated in the properties of the account in the resource of which a trailer should be created;
- the user should have the Create, edit, and delete trailers access right to the resource in which a trailer should be created.
To create a trailer, follow these steps:
- Click Create on the Trailers tab.
- Select the resource in which you want to create a trailer.
- Click Next.
- Specify the properties of the trailer: name, automatic assignment code, description. If necessary, enable the Exclusive option, add custom fields, and upload a PNG, JPG, GIF or SVG image. The properties of a trailer are similar to those of a driver.
- Click OK.
After saving the new trailer, it is shown in the list of trailers.
Trailers, like any other resource content, can be copied from one resource to another using the import and export tool. Read about the particularities of their transfer here.
You cannot transfer groups of trailers.
Was this helpful?
Only this page